Interconsulting holds high level competence and remarkable experience in Communications technologies which are characterized by the following quality factors : Security, Reliability and Performance.
Communications provide the wired or wireless infrastructure for the new generation of "network centered" Systems.
The engineering skills span from the development of physical layer devices (transceivers) to the implementation of the high level protocol stack, compliant to the Military standards (MIL-STD, STANAG) and Civil Standards (ARINC, ITU-T):
- Protocols for the "on board"- ground communication: V/UHF Data Link e HF Data Link, Wideband Data Link
- Design and Development of embedded software components for tactical communications: Link-11, Link-16
- Design and Development of embedded components for SW Defined Radio
- Verification and Validation of SCA architectures for SW Defined Radio
- Design and Development of applications based on IP protocols (LAN, WAN, WLAN)
- Design and Development of VoIP protocols (H.323)
- Design and Development of communication platforms based on commercial / open source frameworks (eg. Asterisk)